Job Id : 435
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Would you be interested in driving the development of company-wide global sourcing processes and systems to exceed efficiency goals and positively affect the bottom line? Are you an innovative sourcing practitioner with both finely-honed technical skills and a strategic mindset? Do you have strong change management experience and a reputation for utilizing data and analytics to drive informed procurement decisions?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for this newly created role, Manager, Sourcing with our client, a Private Equity backed Consumer Goods leader.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Lead cross-functional procurement and business teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Improve cost efficiencies through analysis of global sourcing and operations data.
- Develop and manage Procurement Team to improve operations, processes and systems.
- Design effective communications strategy and materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Supply Chain or related field; Master’s Degree and/or Six Sigma Certification, preferred.
- 5+ years’ procurement and/or strategic sourcing change management experience, required.
- Strong analytical, technical and communications skills.
- Fluency in Spanish, preferred.
- 30% travel.