Sr Manager, Procurement Operations
Job Id : 456
Location : Newark, NJ
Would you be interested in leveraging your finely tuned procurement expertise to develop and execute a transformational P2P strategy for Fortune 500 organization? Would you like the opportunity to hire and manage a team, while succession planning for future org growth? Have you managed a corporate P-Card program? Are you tech-savvy, particularly with eProcurement and eSourcing tools?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then you may be the perfect fit for the Senior Manager, Procurement Operations role with our client, a large consumer electronics company!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Manage P2P business process transformation plan and project portfolio by recommending and implementing leading practices.
- Utilize technology to further automate the P2P function.
- Modify technology strategy and roadmap as procurement technology landscape changes.
- Drive stakeholder engagement and organizational change management through effectively communicating/collaborating with key internal stakeholders.
- Establish and manage the procure to pay team, including performance management, career development, and retention.
- BS/BA degree in relevant area, such as business, supply chain or STEM, required; MBA and applicable certifications (ISM CPSM, six sigma) are preferred.
- 7+ years of P2P Operations experience, including leading design and implementation projects.
- Understanding of internal controls and SOX, a must.
- Proficient in the use of technology, particularly Microsoft Office and tools such as SAP, Ariba, eSourcing , etc.
- Strong analytical, organizational, financial and problem solving skills.