Sr Manager, Strategic Sourcing – Corporate Servi
Job Id : 458
Location : Newark, NJ
Do you have a proven track record for successfully implementing sourcing strategies for indirect categories, including Fleet, Travel and Facilities? Would you thrive in a fast-paced complex global corporate environment? Do you have the ability to leverage your sourcing expertise to add value to stakeholders within an industry-leading Consumer Electronics organization?
Our client, a large consumer electronics company, is looking for someone with high growth potential to join their team as Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing – Corporate Services. If you answered yes to the questions above, then you may be the perfect fit!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Design and execute sourcing strategies for Corporate Services categories, including but not limited to Facilities Management, Real Estate, Fleet, Security, Energy, Travel, etc.
- Manage third party supplier relationship pertaining to Corporate Services categories.
- Create negotiation strategy then lead negotiations to maximize total value and minimize risks.
- Perform market research and drive category spend analytics for continuous improvement.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met.
- BS/BA degree in supply chain, business or STEM, required; MBA and certification (ISM CPSM or Six Sigma), preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in strategic sourcing.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Strong analytical, financial, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, analytics software, eSourcing, Ariba, etc.