Sr Manager, Strategic Sourcing – IT & Telecom
Job Id : 460
Location : Newark, NJ
Are you a high-potential sourcing professional with a track record of building partnerships with your organization’s IT leaders, while focusing on improving their TCO? Do you have significant experience developing sourcing initiatives for IT categories, including hardware, software, telecom and professional services? Would you be interested in joining a sourcing group in the midst of a transformation, where you would have high visibility and frequent interactions with executive level IT stakeholders?
Our client is looking for a bright Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing - IT & Telecom to take their multi-billion dollar organization to the next level!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Develop sourcing strategies for IT categories based on thorough analysis of spend data, market dynamics, category intelligence and business requirements.
- Coordinate with legal to establish contract terms and conditions with suppliers that optimize the partnership.
- Identify and capture profit improvement opportunities such as insource vs. outsource, innovation, demand management and process improvements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and third party providers.
- Develop qualified, competitive sources of supply through comprehensive financial and market reviews.
- BS/BA degree in supply chain, business or STEM, required; MBA and CPM/CPSM certification, preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant strategic sourcing experience.
- Experience working effectively with offshore providers and in global complex organizations.
- Proficient in the use of technology, particularly Microsoft Office and analytics software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.