Job Id : 476
Location : St. Louis, MO
Are you a high-potential Strategic Sourcing practitioner, with deep experience in managing indirect category spend? Do you have a knack for building strategic partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders in transformational environments? Would you be interested in leveraging your expertise within the sourcing function to add value within a growing, Private Equity-backed retail organization?
Our client, a multi-billion dollar retailer backed by a reputable Private Equity firm, is looking to add a top performer to their team as a Category Manager!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Support development and execution of sourcing strategies for assigned category.
- Identify key measures to achieve cost reduction, improve efficiency and simplify processes.
- Analyze strategic processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency levels.
- Establish and drive key performance indicators to obtain business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field, preferred.
- 5+ years of applicable experience in procurement.
- Expert analytical and financial skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.