Consulting Manager, Sourcing
Job Id : 482
Location : Chicago, IL
Do you thrive in fast-paced consulting environments where you are relied upon to support multiple complex sourcing projects across various verticals? Have you had experience with utilizing innovation to diagnose problems and design effective solutions? Are you energized by the opportunity to provide top-notch support to the management team, significantly impacting a client company’s strategic direction and ultimately the bottom-line?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you may be a fit for the Consulting Manager, Sourcing role with our client, a rapidly growing global procurement consulting firm!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Deliver high quality outcomes to meet client goals.
- Actively engage core client stakeholders and foster successful relationships.
- Support the team, including mentoring of junior team members.
- Effectively manage timelines and resources within budget parameters.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years’ BPO experience preferred.
- 3+ years of consulting and/or procurement experience required.
- Strong relationship and project management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 80%.