Job Id : 486
Location : Boston, MA
Are you an experienced manager working in dedicated materials management and logistics services? Would you be interested in working with a Biotech company with a significant global footprint? Do you the ability to maintain tight logistic schedules within a fast-paced environment? Have you successfully developed and maintained productive relationships with high-level key stakeholders?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a great fit for the Logistics Manager position with our client, a Fortune 500 biotech industry leader.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop and manage logistics services and materials management for clients.
- Partner with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the timely and simplified fulfillment of materials receipt, shipment, storage, tracking and logistics.
- Interface with regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA, USDA, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, DEA, DOT, Customs Agencies).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in management or related discipline, required; Master’s degree and/or supply-chain management certificate, preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience with both domestic and international in logistics/transportation practices with variety of biological matrices, active pharmaceutical compounds, and other chemical reagents.
- Prior management experience, preferred.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal and skills, required.