Supply Chain Analyst
Job Id : 488
Location : Nashville, TN or Cincinnati, OH
Are you a highly analytical individual with strong supply chain experience looking for an opportunity offering rapid growth potential? Would you be interested in joining a transformational environment within the transportation function of a Fortune 500 organization? Do you have what it takes to develop analytics models that optimize transportation networks throughout North America, spanning several business units?
If you answered yes to the above, our client, a leading electronics manufacturing and technology company, is looking to add a qualified Supply Chain Analyst to their team and you may be a fit!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Design network optimization and simulation models for an array of business issues.
- Interface with Management to understand and align models.
- Collaborate in implementation of DSS database.
- Execute custom analyses to address issues within the manufacturing, inventory, distribution, transportation and procurement areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, such as Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or related area, required. Master’s degree in a technical field, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in creating and applying extensive network optimization models to business issues.
- Sound knowledge of data processing and tools such as Llamasoft, SQL Server, Access, and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including extensive experience interacting with Senior Management.