Sr Manager, Energy Sourcing
Job Id : 490
Location : St. Louis, MO
Are you a high-energy, hands-on procurement leader who has successfully led negotiations to reduce company energy and utilities spend? Can you leverage your knowledge of sourcing principles to develop sound strategies and implement them throughout a large organization, with a focus on sustainability? Would you thrive in the demanding, fast-paced world of private equity? Are you a trusted resource and strategic advisor for your internal business partners?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for the Sr Manager, Energy Sourcing role with our client, a multi-billion dollar retailer backed by a reputable Private Equity firm.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Responsible for companywide energy spend.
- Develop strategies to reduce energy spend, including analyzing alternative energy sources.
- Manage small team responsible for energy analysis.
- Establish and manage cross-functional relationships up to C-Level and supplier relationships with external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Supply Chain or Finance; MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ procurement experience, required
- 5+ years’ experience within the energy sector.
- Previous change management and transformational experience strongly preferred.
- Retail industry experience preferred.