Director Procurement CoE
Job Id : 492
Location : Nashville, TN
Would you be interested in stepping into a position where you’re able to lead the development of strategic projects for a procurement organization in growth mode? Do you consider yourself a leader with a knack for relationship building who’s capable of managing teams within a matrix organization? Are you enticed by the chance to lead process improvement initiatives within a transformational environment, driving cost savings at both the regional and global level?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for our multi-billion dollar client’s Director Procurement CoE position!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Manage team of project and program managers throughout planning and execution of strategic projects.
- Monitor project details, utilizing a variety of tracking systems.
- Analyze data to generate savings and provide pertinent forecasting.
- Establish high performance culture and positive work environment for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferably in Business or Supply Chain discipline, Master’s preferred
- 10+ years’ professional experience in procurement, purchasing or manufacturing operations.
- Proven leadership experience, with exceptional ability to develop relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, in both English and Spanish.