Sr Manager, Facilities
Job Id : 493
Location : St. Louis, MO
Are you energized by the opportunity to manage the facilities maintenance of a large distribution center network for a multi-billion dollar company? Are you passionate about process improvement and seek the opportunity to drive initiatives at the warehouse level? Do you have a track record of being a change agent that possesses excellent soft skills in conjunction with an efficiency-driven mindset? Can you cut it in the demanding, fast-paced world of private equity?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for the Sr Manager, Facilities, role with our client, a large retailer backed by a reputable Private Equity firm.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Manage all interior and exterior facility activities.
- Create and execute capital investment projects for the team, including coordinating with both internal and external business partners.
- Maintain work order management system which tracks quotes, invoices, claims and closing out work orders.
- Audit all warehouse sites and provide feedback to site maintenance personnel.
- Account for profit and loss results on all warehouse maintenance expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience.
- 5+ years of experience in warehouse operations or high-volume distribution centers.
- Understanding of engineering and experience with ammonia refrigeration systems, desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Travel, approximately 50%.