Global Sourcing Lead, Indirect
Job Id : 496
Location : Toledo, OH
Are you a highly energetic, goal-oriented individual with strong leadership and negotiation skills? Would you be interested in managing $1B in spend for multiple indirect categories within a large global company? Do you have the ability to design and execute sourcing strategies to achieve significant cost savings for a high growth business? Are you interested in taking on a challenging role where you would demonstrate your passion for procurement by leading a major transformation in a newly created group?
Our client, an industry-leading packaging manufacturer, is looking to add a top performer to their team as a Global Sourcing Lead, Indirect and you may be a fit if you answered yes to the questions above!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Spearhead strategic planning and definition for various indirect categories.
- Demonstrate significant expertise in contract negotiations and cost management.
- Analyze spend data and cost models for continuous improvement.
- Maintain supplier relationships with various business functions across the organization.
- Manage, mentor and evaluate team to foster growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or Engineering; Master’s degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience in implementing strategic sourcing methods, including 5+ indirect category management experience.
- 5+ years of years of leadership experience.
- Analytically strong and able to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Proficient in SAP and MS Office tools.