Procurement Manager, P2P
Job Id : 494
Location : Toledo, OH
Are you a high impact team leader with a strong background in technology procurement and process improvement? Would you be interested in facilitating effectual changes to the procurement technology landscape for a large company with a global footprint? Do you have an excellent track record of effective eProcurement supplier selection and implementation?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may be a perfect fit for the Procurement Manager, P2P position with our client, a Fortune 500 packaging manufacturer.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Design, select, and implement eProcurement tools that support business requirements.
- Monitor new technology and upgrade features and determine which to implement.
- Oversee projects to meet schedule and budget goals.
- Develop needed training for eProcurement tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business.
- 5+ years of applicable experience with procurement implementation tools and business management systems.
- Strong team and project management skills.
- Excellent computer, analytical and big data skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, preferred.