Manager, Supply Chain & Logistics
Job Id : 498
Location : Grand Rapids, MI
Are you a proactive leader with the ability to solve complex problems and drive change within the Supply Chain and Logistics function for well-established organizations? Do you have a proven ability to stand up best-in-class policies, procedures and processes for regional warehousing and distribution networks? Can you coordinate and implement cost saving structures while still being able to deliver high quality customer service? Would you be interested in an opportunity that allows you to manage a large NA team and offers you high visibility across the organization?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you may be an ideal fit for the Manager, Supply Chain & Logistics position for our client, an industry leading Tier 1 Automotive Supplier.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Manage all logistics, trade compliance and supply chain teams and processes within the region.
- Lead regional logistics, including warehouses, ocean freight, and trucking.
- Advance and implement the warehousing and distribution functional strategy.
- Create regional logistic spend processes and initiatives and holds team accountable for results.
- Develop and drive trade compliance processes and strategies that align with company policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent field, required.
- 10+ years of logistics and supply chain experience, particularly within the manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated progressive leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in working with systems software programs such as MRP & SAP.