Job Id : 499
Location : Harrisburg, PA
Are you an accomplished logistics practitioner, with experience managing spend for logistics categories? Do you have experience building effective D&T networks spanning multiple transportation modes, like rail, freight, air and ocean? Can you work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, utilizing your expertise within the Logistics function, to strategize, drive productivity and add value within an evolving organization?
Our client, a multi-billion dollar leader in the industrial manufacturing sector, is looking to hire a Logistics Manager to take their company to the next level.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Effectively create and implement sourcing strategies for logistics categories.
- Support logistics team by evaluating and improving strategic processes to gain efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the enterprise and manage third-party supplier relationships.
- Drive accountability for metrics and savings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or related field; MBA is preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in logistics management, particularly within a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.