Job Id : 500
Location : Chicago , IL
Are you an innovative sourcing practitioner with both finely-honed technical skills and a strategic mindset? Have you worked with both direct and indirect category suppliers and established a track record for building strong relationships and driving savings? Would you be interested in driving the development of company-wide global sourcing processes and systems to exceed efficiency goals and positively affect the bottom line? Do you have strong change management experience and a reputation for utilizing data and analytics to drive informed procurement decisions?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for the Sourcing Manager role with our client, a large packaging manufacturer!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Create and execute sourcing strategies to improve processes and procedures.
- Drive cost reduction projects to achieve business efficiency.
- Develop and manage relationships across multiple levels and different cultures.
- Support P2P process for supply base of assigned spend categories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in sourcing, procurement and relationship management within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong strategic, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.