Director, Procurement Operations
Job Id : 497
Location : Nashville, TN
Are you a high-energy, hands-on leader in the Supply Management world? Do you have extensive experience in Materials Management, Planning, Purchasing, Commodity Management, and Inventory Control? Can you leverage your knowledge of sourcing principles to develop sound procurement operations strategies and implement them throughout a large organization?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for our multi-billion dollar client’s Director Procurement, Upstream Supply Chain position!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop and implement companywide upstream supply chain strategy and track performance.
- Manage inventory through various applicable strategies.
- Monitor current market trends and apply those of value to support business needs.
- Effectively lead, support and mentor supply chain team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Engineering required; CPIM, preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years of senior management experience with in the procurement/supply chain function.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.