Job Id : 501
Location : Nashville, TN
Are you a high-potential Transportation/Logistics leader, with deep experience in the implementation and maintenance of best-in-class policies, procedures and processes? Can you coordinate and implement cost saving structures while still being able to deliver high quality customer service? Are you an analytical professional that can dive into data and clearly report findings? Does the idea of being on the ground floor of a supply chain transformation interest you?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a perfect fit for the Transportation Manager position with our client, a Fortune 500 electronics manufacturer.
Key Performance Objectives
- Accountable for air transportation performance and operations, including cost, service and quality.
- Implement transportation strategy and improvement projects to support quality and productivity targets.
- Lead carrier relationship management and collaboration with indirect procurement.
- Analyze data to drive customer centric strategy and drive day to day operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Operations required
- 3+ years of progressive transportation experience, particularly within a strategic and logistics operational environment.
- Excellent leadership, relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expert data analysis skills.