Director Supply Chain Services
Job Id : 502
Location : Nashville, TN
Are you a self-motivated individual looking for a profitable & progressive company offering high growth potential? Can you develop effective materials management strategies for a major logistics network and exceed critical KPIs (fill rate, field services, lead time reduction, OTD, cost, quality, delivery)? Would you be enticed by the opportunity to participate in the transformation of a well-regarded Supply Chain Management organization? Do you understand the intricacies of complex regional manufacturing & operational processes and aren’t afraid to lead the charge for lean and change management?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you may be an ideal fit for the Director, Supply Chain Services role with our client, a Fortune 500 electronics manufacturer.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop, implement and lead companywide materials management strategy.
- Generate operational strategy to align with customer and business needs.
- Manage inventory through various applicable strategies.
- Effectively lead, support and mentor supply chain team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance or Business required; Master’s degree, preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years of senior management experience with in the procurement/supply chain function.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.