Category Manager, Fleet
Job Id : 503
Location : Philadelphia, PA or Paterson, NJ
Are you a strategic minded professional, with end-to-end sourcing experience? Have you established a proven track record for successfully implementing sourcing strategies for the Fleet category? Would you thrive in a fast-paced complex global corporate environment? Do you have the ability to leverage your sourcing expertise to add value to stakeholders within an industry-leading environmental organization?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may be a perfect fit for our client’s Strategic Category Manager, Fleet position located out of the Philadelphia, PA or Paterson, NJ areas.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop and execute global sourcing strategy for Fleet category, in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Use analytical methods like cost-models, sensitivity analysis, market testing in designing sourcing strategies.
- Drive implementation of category strategy across supplier network.
- Lead sourcing processes by leveraging technical expertise and industry trends.
- Develop and manage contracts to support business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sourcing and fleet management.
- Knowledge of e-procurement systems/tools.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.