Category Manager, HR
Job Id : 504
Location : Philadelphia, PA or Paterson, NJ
Would you be interested in developing and executing a comprehensive HR sourcing strategy for a large global company? Are you a highly energetic, goal-oriented individual with strong leadership and negotiation skills? Do you have the soft skills to build relationships with internal and external customers, while working within a fast-paced complex corporate environment? Do you have the experience to generate significant company savings while meeting organizational demands?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for the Category Manager, HR role with our client, a global environmental!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement both global and regional category strategies based on analysis of category intelligence, spend data, supply market dynamics and business requirements.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with stakeholders and third party providers.
- Generate negotiation strategy to maximize total value and minimize risks for the company.
- Demonstrate significant expertise in contract negotiations and cost management.
- Facilitate resolution of issues and disputes.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, or related field.
- 5+ years’ professional experience in strategic sourcing, demonstrating deep experience designing end-to-end procurement strategies.
- Strong analytical, financial, project management, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Ability to create and manage long-term stakeholder relationships.