Sourcing Manager, Marketing
Job Id : 511
Location : Chicago, IL
Are you a strategic-minded professional with end-to end strategic sourcing experience? Have you developed deep indirect experience, especially within the Marketing category? Would you be interested in the opportunity to develop and drive category strategies for media, digital, PR, and ad agencies for a company whose brand is a household name? Do you have transformational experience and enjoy leading through change?
Our client, a Fortune 500 retail company, is looking to hire a Sourcing Manager, Marketing to take their company to the next level.
- Develop and lead procurement best practices for the marketing category.
- Manage and negotiate strategic supplier agreements.
- Partner cross-functionally with key internal and external stakeholders to support long-term goals.
- Deliver strategies for optimizing procurement processes and manage all aspects of assigned spend.
- Develop and administer contract management program, ensure continuous improvement, variance management, contract compliance and governance for suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, Business Administration, or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the procurement field, particularly with strategic sourcing, supplier negotiations and cross-functional team collaboration.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.