Sourcing Manager, CapEx
Job Id : 512
Location : Cleveland, OH
Would you be interested in leveraging your purchasing expertise and passion for best-in-class processes to push a well-established organization to the next level? Do you have deep knowledge and experience managing Capex categories? Have you developed strong team leadership skills that generate high levels performance and efficiency? Are you enticed by the opportunity to act as an internal consultant, collaborating cross-functionally for a growing company?
Our client, an industry-leading Food & Beverage CPG organization, is looking to add a high caliber individual to their team as a Sourcing Manager, CapEx. If you answered yes to the questions above, then you may be a perfect fit!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Responsible for $300M+ in Capex spend throughout North America.
- Collaborate with category leads to implement planning processes for key spend areas, cost analysis and supply/demand market dynamics.
- Utilize leading strategic sourcing methods and tools to assist in delivering exceptional total cost value and quality assurance.
- Create policies and procedures to weigh supplier performance against contracted obligations and business requirements.
- Establish and monitor KIPs to measure and improve effectiveness of the procurement organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area, such as Supply Chain Management or Engineering, required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years relevant procurement experience, including CAPEX management.
- Expert understanding of procurement and business operations, supply base and performance metrics, required.
- Excellent communication, analytical, negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 35%.