Job Id : 506
Location : Chicago, IL
Are you a digitally-savvy leader capable of defining marketing strategies and building brand recognition while managing the alignment of business needs and budget requirements? Do you have a track record of marketing leadership, creativity, and product innovation? Have your excellent interpersonal and communications skills garnered buy-in with key stakeholders from both regional and global cross-functional teams?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then your marketing acumen will help our privately-held procurement consulting client cement their dominance in the industry and propel your career to the next level!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop the annual marketing plan, market research programs, strategic marketing plan, and marketing budget.
- Research tools and technologies to support company marketing activity.
- Measure and track marketing activities and objectives and report findings to executive management.
- Create digital marketing strategy including email campaigns and metrics.
- Effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Prior consulting experience or exposure to the supply chain or procurement function preferred.
- Proven track record of implementing effective social media strategies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Travel required to meet client needs.