Program Director, Strategic Sourcing
Job Id : 507
Location : Chicago, IL
Are you a high-energy, hands-on leader in the Procurement consulting world? Can you leverage your knowledge of sourcing principles to develop sound strategies and implement them to achieve client goals? Would you like to work for a growing consulting company with a global footprint and a strong pipeline of Fortune 500 clients? Are you interested in taking a challenging role where you would be responsible for leading client engagement teams and growing out accounts?
Our client, a leader in the Strategic Sourcing Consultancy space, is looking to hire a Program Director to take their company to the next level and if you answered yes to the questions above, then you may be a perfect fit!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Responsible for overall account governance for major clients.
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with clients to understand business needs and objectives, create pertinent strategies and identify and implement service to realize their goals.
- Foster broad industry expertise through research and experience.
- Work with internal teams to develop new client sales proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA desirable.
- 15+ years of overall experience, including 8+ years of account management experience, preferably on procurement and process outsourcing projects.
- Global sourcing experience.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service.
- Willingness to travel according to client needs.