Sourcing Director, Marketing
Job Id : 508
Location : Chicago, IL
Are you a high potential professional that isn’t afraid of navigating through a transformational Procurement environment? Do you have a thorough understanding of the marketing category and have experience working within both industry and consulting? Are you a leader capable of developing and implementing new procurement strategies, garnering buy-in with key stakeholders from cross-functional client teams? Does an organization that is structured around integrity, excellence, and innovation intrigue you?
If an opportunity like this sounds appealing, then you may be a fit for our client, a global strategic sourcing consultancy’s Sourcing Director, Marketing position!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Responsible for overall project governance, including project charter, project plans, etc.
- Build strong client relationships to facilitate open dialogue regarding commercial challenges and business objectives.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders to develop and execute marketing sourcing strategies for clients.
- Directs efforts that lead to cost optimization, improved quality and service and enhanced innovation through strategic sourcing, supplier relationship and risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- 10+ years of indirect procurement experience, preferably in a client facing role.
- 7+ years of marketing category management experience
- Expert Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 80%.