Sr Analyst, Procurement
Job Id : 519
Location : New York, NY
Do you thrive in fast-paced environments where you are relied upon to manage multiple complex sourcing projects across various indirect categories, while building high-level stakeholder relationships? Do you have a proven track record of driving sourcing results for third party spend categories? Are you interested in joining an industry leading Consumer Goods organization that is in high growth mode?
If you answered yes to the above, our client, a Fortune 500 Consumer Electronics company, is looking to add a qualified Senior Analyst, Procurement to their team and you may be a fit!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Synthesize industry trends and market intelligence to drive negotiations, reconcile conflicts and distinguish optimal sourcing strategies.
- Mesh requirements and specifications from both business and category experts to verify proposed solutions meet business needs.
- Build and execute end-to-end strategies within the indirect category for clients by working with key stakeholders and team members.
- Work with suppliers, stakeholders, company departments to ensure terms and conditions are met.
- Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field, such as supply chain, business or STEM; MBA and certification (ISM CPSM, six sigma), preferred.
- 3+ years experience in procurement or supply chain, consulting experience preferred.
- Analytical, financial and organizational expertise required.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office and Tableau.