CATEGORY MANAGER, CONSTRUCTION
San Francisco, CA Technology Permanent
Are you a strategic leader with a track record of developing and implementing successful construction-related sourcing strategies? Does the idea of working in one of the fastest-growing industries for a company with massive capital expansion plans excite you? Are you a self-motivated individual with a knack for transformative work?
Our client is looking for a top-notch Category Manager, Construction to take their multi-billion dollar global organization to the next level, if you answered yes to the above questions, then you may be a perfect fit!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Lead RFx processes and successfully manage construction/capex categories, incorporating best practices and aligning with company strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the enterprise and manage third-party supplier relationships.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal business stakeholders and external vendors to maximize business potential.
- Prepare and present business cases, perform complex data analysis and build financial models.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field, or its equivalent.
- 8+ years professional experience in procurement or strategic sourcing, including 5+ years managing a construction category.
- Strong analytical, organization, financial, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Advanced ability with Microsoft Office and Tableau; familiarity with procurement software including SAP SRM, Ariba, Oracle, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.