CATEGORY MANAGER, INDIRECT SOURCING
Chicago, IL Financial Services Permanent
Are you an entrepreneurial sourcing leader with a desire to join a PE-backed, FinTech company? Do you have substantial experience managing spend within indirect categories, like IT and Marketing? Would you be interested in leading a sourcing transformation and building partnerships with internal and external stakeholders?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a perfect fit for the Category Manager role with our client, a rapidly-growing financial technology company, who is in the process of building out their procurement function.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Lead RFx processes and successfully manage indirect spend categories.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the enterprise and manage third-party supplier relationships.
- Establish contract terms and conditions, consulting with legal to execute contracts.
- Lead rollout of P2P tool and drive end-user adoption.
- Prepare and present business cases, perform complex data analysis and build financial models.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as finance, business or supply chain.
- 5+ years of professional experience in sourcing and procurement.
- Strong analytical, organization, financial, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with a P2P/S2P tool and other procurement technology preferred.