Boston, MA Energy & Utilities Permanent
The Consulting Manager will deliver innovative thinking supported by detailed analytics, data science, market research, subject matter expertise and use of company software tools to help energy clients make effective supply chain and capital project execution decisions.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Coordinate with client cross-functional teams as they design and implement supply chain and capital project procurement solutions.
- Execute market research to assess supply and demand factors influencing clients’ strategic business decisions.
- Provide deep analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and synthesize results into meaningful conclusions to help clients make strategic procurement and capital project decisions.
- Support the bidding processes for large capital project contracts and supply chain strategic initiatives.
- Participate in internal Practice Areas designed to grow and organize knowledge base, educate others, and improve our solutions for specific energy sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in engineering, science, or business; graduate level engineering, science or MBA degree is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience with Owners in or suppliers serving the energy industry, particularly in a Business Operations or Engineering function within the Power, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sectors required.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, project management and time management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills appropriate for a large spectrum of clientele.
- Up to 80% travel required; US and Canada.