CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT LEADER
Remote Industrial Manufacturing Permanent
Would you be interested in developing an contracts management program from scratch, including the build-out of the team and development of policies and procedures? Do you have a deep-set knowledge of the contracts process, including: drafting, facilitating and executing agreements for third party suppliers? Are you a trusted resource and strategic advisor for your internal business partners spanning functions like IT, Legal, Finance and more? Do you have transformational experience and enjoy leading through change?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for the Contracts Management Leader role with our client, a multi-billion dollar manufacturer within a thriving industry.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Create the organizational layout of the newly-formed group, as well as the overall contract management for all indirect categories.
- Develop standard operating procedures, metrics, KPIs.
- Hire, train and mentor team members.
- Establish and manage cross-functional relationships up to C-Level and supplier relationships with external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Supply Chain or related field; JD or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years’ procurement experience required with 5+ years’ experience in project management and 5+ years in contracts management, procurement, legal or strategic sourcing.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office, Tableau and digital communication tools.
- Up to 10% travel required.