DIRECTOR, PROCUREMENT – IT/INDIRECT
Remote Technology Permanent
Are you up for the challenge of driving transformational efforts in a newly created indirect sourcing group with a growing company, while developing sourcing processes to optimize indirect spend? Do you have a proven track record of successfully developing and deploying global sourcing strategies for non-manufacturing indirect categories, including IT, Legal and Finance? Have you built relationships with VP and C-level cross-functional stakeholders and earned a seat at the table by consistently adding value? Do you have a passion for continuous improvement when it comes to people, processes and systems?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for the Director, Procurement – IT/Indirect role with our client, a leading global software company.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Design and implement company-wide procurement strategy.
Manage complex sourcing initiatives.
- Conduct spend analysis, analyze supply markets, identify sourcing value levers and execute competitive RFIs/RFPs and lead supplier negotiations.
- Work closely with the Executive Team and key stakeholders to agree on business goals and to remove impediments for the sourcing teams.
- Utilize supplier management tools for reviewing supplier performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in sourcing of indirect categories; IT experience a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems required; NetSuite experience, preferred.
- Deep knowledge of supplier relationship management.
- Strong leadership and team player skills.
- Effective analytical, negotiation and financial skills.