MANAGER, SOURCING IT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Remote Financial Services Permanent
The Sourcing Manager, IT Professional Services is responsible for the end-to-end execution of the sourcing process for large complex sourcing and contracting for IT Consulting and Professional Services initiatives. This role oversees sourcing strategy development, supplier selection and contract negotiations consistent with an overall Sourcing strategy and business unit objectives.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute on medium to high value/complexity sourcing projects and contracting efforts.
- Determine sourcing strategy and conduct analysis and negotiations for projects.
- Generate and leverage market and supplier intelligence and data for development of sourcing and negotiation strategies.
- Drive and lead the contract negotiation process, with consultative support, as required, from legal and risk.
- Independently provide direct leadership and support to a team of direct and indirect reports on sourcing projects. Provide strategic thought leadership to team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, required.
- 8+ years of progressive business experience in global supply chain management and/or vendor management and/or contract management.
- Extensive and solid experience Health, Dental, Paramedical, Disability, Contact Centre, IT, Services sourcing, and strategy experience is required.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including sourcing and procurement systems and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.