Augusta, GA Industrial Manufacturing Permanent
The Master Scheduler is responsible for establishing, reviewing and maintaining the master production schedule in alignment with the Sales, Inventory, and Operations (SIOP) consensus plan. This role will also lead and develop a team of three production schedulers that are aligned by value stream.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Translate the monthly SIOP consensus plan to a detailed weekly master production schedule.
- Develop Master production schedule with emphasis on the coming quarter.
- Incorporate demand and backlog into SIOP supply planning process to ensure capacity and resources are available to meet demand requirements.
- Review sales change requests/reprioritization of orders and coordinate with customer service and production to implement and communicate changes.
- Create and publish regular factory schedule adherence, capacity, and inventory reports.
- Review material supply issues impacting the production plan and communicate to Customer Service & Sales impact on customer delivery commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree, in engineering or supply chain management discipline; APICS Certification preferred.
- 7+ years in Supply Chain and/or Operations experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years of multi-site planning or scheduling function leadership, especially in a complex supply chain or manufacturing environment.
- Proven Leadership skills with capability to lead change in a complex organization.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and a variety ERP systems.
- Travel may be required up to 10%.