Chicago, IL Other Permanent
Do you thrive in fast-paced consulting environments where you are relied upon to support multiple complex sourcing projects across various verticals? Have you had experience assimilating key spend data into concise and powerful presentations? Do you have experience with utilizing innovation to diagnose problems and design effective solutions? Are you energized by the opportunity to provide top-notch support to the management team, significantly impacting a client company’s strategic direction and ultimately the bottom-line?
Our client, a multi-national company who generates over $500M in annual revenue is seeking a Procurement Specialist to work in their Chicago office. If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may be a perfect fit!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Provide consultative services including research, RFP development, contract review, data analysis, and report drafting.
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing strategies to reduce costs and increase value for clients’ specific categories.
- Simultaneously manage multiple client projects.
- Support senior management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in indirect services.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and purchasing/contract management systems.
- Strong analytical, process, project management and communication skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.