Chicago, IL Consulting Permanent
Do you thrive in fast-paced consulting environments where you are relied upon to support multiple complex sourcing projects across various verticals? Have you had experience with utilizing innovation to diagnose problems and design effective solutions? Are you energized by the opportunity to provide top-notch support to the management team, significantly impacting a client company’s strategic direction and ultimately the bottom-line?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you may be a fit for the Senior Consultant role with our client, a rapidly growing global procurement consulting firm!
KEY PERFORMACE OBJECTIVES
- Manage assigned projects.
- Responsible for diagnosis and data analysis.
- Elaborate sourcing strategies.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives on specific categories.
- Lead organization design & process reengineering.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the consulting fields with significant projects related to strategic sourcing or supply chain.
- An operational experience in the manufacturing sector preferred.
- Experience in conducting Value engineering projects preferred.
- Knowledge in Direct material spend.
- Knowledge in Indirect material spend (especially MRO) preferred.