SOURCING MANAGER – SEAFOOD PROTEINS
Remote Food / Beverage Permanent
Are you a highly analytical professional with a strong sourcing background? Do you have a robust network within the seafood supplier industry? Would you be enticed by the opportunity to grow your career within a profitable and progressive company?
Our leading Food industry manufacturer client is experiencing explosive growth and is looking for a top performer to join their team as Sourcing Manager – Seafood Proteins!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing plans for the assigned category, including seafood and imported proteins.
- Manage supplier performance and conduct reviews for continuous improvement.
- Conduct strategic sourcing initiatives and cost/process optimization opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Provide sourcing and analytical expertise to achieve efficiency gain.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Economics, Finance, etc.
- 3+ years of applicable experience in procurement, particularly with fish and various seafood proteins.
- Effective program and project management skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills.