SOURCING MANAGER, SOFTWARE
Remote Financial Services Permanent
Would you be interested in a role where you are responsible for developing and executing global IT category strategies for a large, innovative company? Do you have significant experience leading sourcing initiatives for software, especially financial/investment software? Are you a trusted resource and strategic advisor for both your internal IT business partners and external suppliers?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a perfect fit for the Sourcing Manager, Software role with our client, a financial services leader, who is both firmly established and poised for significant expansion.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gain understanding of strategic direction, supply requirements, business objectives/priorities, to develop category specific supply strategies.
- Identify and capture profit improvement opportunities such as innovation, demand management and process improvements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and third-party providers.
- Lead supplier negotiations for large complex transactions and ensure execution of developed strategy.
- Define, report, and achieve both strategic and tactical vendor metrics and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant strategic sourcing experience; financial services industry or investment platforms, preferred.
- Excellent contractual knowledge and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in the use of technology, particularly Microsoft Office and analytics software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.