SR ANALYST, INVENTORY
Lincoln, NE Retail Permanent
Are you a sharp, data-driven individual that enjoys building inventory strategies for the supply chain team? Do you have exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to dive into reports and identify insights and trends, then communicate effectively to the executive team? Are you interested in the opportunity to truly drive change in ways that positively influence business operations, process and culture in a transformational environment?
If you answered yes to the above, our client, a leading e-commerce retail company, is looking to add a qualified Sr Analyst, Inventory to their team and you may be a fit!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Effectively deliver business recommendations in format easily understood.
- Ability to foresee downstream impact and elevate findings to mitigate potential risk or loss.
- Partner with business users to find the gaps and opportunities to improve.
- Responsible for Allocation and Replenishment inventory strategy in assigned segment.
- Work with Planners to build out the inventory strategy for replenishment orders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in supply chain.
- Experience with process mapping and SOP documentation ability.
- Excellent financial, forecasting, and analytical skills.
- Tech savvy with experience in in SQL, PowerBi and Excel.