SR CONSULTANT, PROCUREMENT TECHNOLOGY
Chicago, IL Consulting Permanent
Do you thrive in fast-paced consulting environments where you are relied upon to support multiple complex sourcing-related projects across various verticals? Have you led multiple procurement system implementations? Are you energized by the opportunity to significantly impact a client company’s strategic direction within procurement and operations, and ultimately their bottom-line? Do you want to join a growing consultancy that’s well-established globally, and has plans to triple their North America team?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be the perfect fit for our Management Consulting client’s Sr. Consultant position!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of strategies and operation models, utilizing technology to connect suppliers and customers to the various procurement and manufacturing functions.
- Optimize cost reduction strategies to achieve business efficiency.
- Assess current system applications and evaluate new technologies to better align with key business objectives.
- Facilitate overall change management for large scale transformational projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, information technology, industrial engineering or related fields.
- 2+ years’ experience across various sourcing and procurement/supply chain roles, ideally with previous consulting or project management experience.
- Experience with procurement technology is a must, Jaggaer, SAP Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, etc.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 80%, once allowable