SR. DIRECTOR, SUPPLY PLANNIG
Lincoln, NE Retail Permanent
Are you a Supply Chain executive who has a track record of implementing game-changing strategies and processes? Do you have the prowess to establish and drive SIOP procedures throughout the organization? Would you be interested in a position that allows you to lead a large team and influence high-level cross-functional stakeholders within a thriving e-commerce organization?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a right fit for our client’s Sr. Director, Supply Planning position!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Establish goals for the team and support them by providing strategic guidance.
- Develop ongoing metrics and reports to drive key business decisions.
- Lead and manage development programs across the functions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and external partners.
- Drive improving efficiency initiatives to create effective strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field; MS or MBA, preferred.
- 7+ years of applicable experience leading within a supply chain environment.
- Strong analytical and change management skills.
- Efficient in SQL and big data processing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.