SR GLOBAL PLANNING MANAGER
San Francisco Area, CA Consumer Goods Permanent
Do you have experience in Demand, Supply, Inventory and S&OP Planning on a global scale? Are you a strategic thinker, with a proven ability to thrive in a company with a complex supply chain network? Do you have a track record of successfully leading and mentoring a multi-national team? Can you drive results through collaboration with multiple cross-functional leaders?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you may be an ideal fit for the Sr. Global Planning Manager role for our client, a world-renowned consumer goods company.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and external partners.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate through business insight and enthusiasm.
- Identify cost reduction and process efficiency opportunities.
- Manage effective balancing of inventory throughout multiple sites globally.
- Improve operations through continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; CPSM certification, preferred.
- 7+ years of applicable experience within a supply chain / procurement environment, particularly within a distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Experienced decision-maker, with ability to proactively address issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.