SR. MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN & PROCUREMENT ANALYTICS
Greater Chicago Area Consumer Goods Permanent
Are you an Analytics leader who has a track record fostering a data-driven culture throughout a global company? Have you shaped the analytics organization for supply chain and procurement teams? Do you have the relationship and leadership skills to create an effective and high-functioning team and push a well-established organization on a journey from evaluating historical data to utilization of predictive analytics?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then you may be the perfect fit for the Sr. Manager, Supply Chain & Procurement Analytics role with our client, an iconic manufacturer!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Work with internal business partners to determine opportunities for efficiencies, revenue growth and customer value.
- Develop an analytics data center of excellence.
- Create and maintain strategic roadmaps.
- Drive initiatives to improve analytics.
- Attract and develop talent.
- Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field, such as business, technology, or engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience of IT experience, with 3+ years with data analytics.
- Analytical, financial, and organizational expertise required.
- Excellent leadership, relationship, and communication skills.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office.