SR. SOURCING MANAGER, CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE
Chicago, IL Chemicals Permanent
Are you a high-potential sourcing professional with a track record of building partnerships with your organization’s procurement leaders, while focusing on improving their TCO? Do you have significant experience developing sourcing initiatives for capital categories, including construction, maintenance, etc.? Would you be interested in joining a sourcing group in the midst of a transformation, where you would have high visibility and frequent interactions with executive level stakeholders?
Our client, a Global Chemical Manufacturer, is looking to hire a Sr Sourcing Manager, Construction and Maintenance to take their company to the next level.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Effectively create and implement global sourcing strategies for the assigned capital categories, especially EPC firms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive improvements across all company sites.
- Implement supplier management programs including performance goals, metrics & improvement initiatives for key suppliers.
- Evaluate strategies to identify opportunities for efficiency and optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, Business or Engineering. CPSM certification is preferred.
- 10+ years of procurement experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment, including 5 years of experience with chemical manufacturing.
- High level of business acumen and strong financial understanding.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel 25-50%.