SR. SOURCING MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Northern NJ Other Permanent
Do you have a proven track record for maximizing sourcing leverage and delivering value creation across your company’s entire enterprise? Are you a dynamic leader energized by the opportunity to manage significant amounts of spend (~$700M) in a highly visible role, where cross-functional teamwork is crucial to your success? Do you have substantial experience managing Professional Services spend categories? Would you be interested in joining a large organization with a strong global presence?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for our multi-billion dollar client’s Senior Sourcing Manager – Professional Services position!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Spearhead sourcing initiatives for HR Benefits, Finance and Professional Services related categories.
- Develop category strategies based on meticulous analysis of category intelligence, spend data, supply market dynamics and business requirements.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with stakeholders and third party providers.
- Generate negotiation strategy to maximize total value and minimize risks for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or business.
- 7+ years’ professional experience in strategic sourcing.
- Strong analytical, financial, project management, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Ability to create and manage long-term stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adept with Microsoft Office and VMS, E-Sourcing and Oracle tools.