SR SUPPLY PLANNER
Chicago, IL Food / Beverage Permanent
Are you a strategic thinker, with a proven ability to thrive in a company with a complex supply chain network? Do you have deep experience in supply planning and inventory management? Would you be interested in streamlining and developing supply planning processes for a high-growth Food and Beverage company?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you may be an ideal fit for the Senior Supply Planner position for our client, a leading Food industry manufacturer.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Responsible for planning materials and finished goods production throughout NA manufacturing facilities.
- Manage third-party providers to ensure scheduling and quantities are on point with company needs.
- Monitor demand forecast and work with business team to mitigate any forward issues.
- Communicate inventory status and future supply capacity constraints and opportunities to key business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply planning, analytics, or related fields, required.
- 5+ years experience in supply planning, preferably within FMCG companies.
- Strong change management skills, continuous improvement and problem-solving skills.
- Adept working with systems software programs such as SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.