SUPPLIER RISK MANAGER
Remote Financial Services Permanent
The Supplier Risk Manager will be responsible for coordinating with internal Corporate Sourcing peers, cross functional oversight and compliance teams, and business stakeholders to develop, implement, monitor, and drive continuous improvement of an enterprise-wide supplier relationship management program.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Leverage knowledge and experience to design supplier risk management processes and tool to meet business objectives.
- Enhance, lead, and execute risk management processes including strategic prioritization of supplier risk, risk assessments, etc.
- Develop standardized metrics, controls and reporting that enables centralized monitoring.
- Provide oversight, communication, and lead change management across matrix of supplier risk management teams/roles and across the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ year’s progressive and relevant experience, including 3+ years’ experience in sourcing, procurement, and/or supply chain, and at least 2 years of experience implementing or executing supplier risk management policies, processes, and technologies.
- Experience managing service risk and large, complex contracts in a highly regulated industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.