Omniva is a privately funded venture fueled by boundless resources and innovation, poised to revolutionize the cloud technology landscape.
Serving as the technology wing of a dynamic portfolio encompassing energy, real estate, and construction, Omniva charts an unprecedented course to claim dominance in compute cloud infrastructure.
Global Sourcing Manager, GPU
Owns Supplier Relationship and delivers strategic impact through Supplier Strategy Development:
- Understands Supplier capabilities based on benchmarking against relevant competitors/markets and/or meaningful should-cost analytics.
- Creates Supplier performance score card based and cross-functional stakeholder feedback / calibration.
- Identifies future business opportunities and NPI projects (~24 – 36 month) together with PM and R&D teams.
- Creates Supplier Strategy in full alignment with Sourcing strategies to define Supplier related spending, targets, negotiations, DFX projects and spend consolidation, etc.
- Program manage execution and ensure effective stakeholder communication and involvement.
Relentlessly drives impact to the bottom and top line through Supplier Performance Development and innovative negotiation approach:
- Implements defined negotiation roadmap, target setting and business reviews.
- Orchestrates Supplier related activities and communication between internal and external stakeholders to ensure one consistent Supplier approach.
- Encourages Suppliers to provide innovation opportunities.
- Facilitates and drives early involvement (incl. DfX) and related decision making.
Ensures operational impact through compliance, contract, and risk mgmt:
- Identifies and updates Supplier segmentation for critical parameters on a yearly basis (e.g. Risk, sole source, spend, data security).
- Ensures full compliance regarding sustainability and regulatory requirements.
- Manage Supplier contracting according to defined standards & procedures.
- Conduct Supplier risk assessments and define, track, and manage corresponding mitigation and contingency plans in alignment with stakeholders.
- Continuously drives time to market and lead time reduction. Expediency is the key metric for our mission.
- Cost reduction efforts with suppliers to help drive continuous improvement.
- Supplier risk management (financial, geopolitical).
- Delivery to all scheduled Product Life Cycle phase gates.
- Quality metrics (DPPM, SCARs, Aged SCARs, etc.).
- BS degree in Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance, or related field.
- 15+ years of experience in electronics manufacturing, including process engineering and/or quality roles.
- Experience in lean manufacturing implementation.
- Experience reducing cycle time and improving labor efficiency.
- Experience in data center related system and component level quality control.
- Experience creating, implementing, and maintaining internal quality systems/document management systems, standards/SOPs for internal and external applications.
- Experience in new product development and successfully launching new products to Volume.
- Experience assessing supplier capability.
- Negotiations skills
- Supplier Strategy Development
- Source-2-Contract processes
- Contract Management
- Supplier Sustainability Management
- Supplier Risk Management
- Lean methodology
- Project Management
- IT tools and analytical methods
- Creating breakthrough Supplier strategies and programs to impact to the bottom and top line.
- Drives and orchestrates Supplier related decision-making processes with involvement of Senior Executive Management on both sides.
- Advanced degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical, or other related advanced degree.
- Diverse experience across multiple roles within electronics manufacturing at large scale operation.
- Experience with deep PCBA manufacturing, PSU manufacturing, system integration testing, reliability testing.
- Experience with immersion cooling system and server/rack assembly and test.
- Experience in large electronics manufacturing supply chain for data center hardware.
- Experience in variable engagement contract manufacturing models CM, ODM, JDM…etc.
This role is based out of Seattle or Santa Clara, CA.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Ultra-competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.