Omniva is a privately funded venture fueled by boundless resources and innovation, poised to revolutionize the cloud technology landscape.
Serving as the technology wing of a dynamic portfolio encompassing energy, real estate, and construction, Omniva charts an unprecedented course to claim dominance in compute cloud infrastructure.
Global Sourcing Manager, ODM/EMS
Owns Supplier Relationship and delivers strategic impact through Supplier Strategy Development:
- Understands Supplier capabilities based on benchmarking against relevant competitors/markets and/or meaningful should-cost analytics.
- Creates Supplier performance score card based and cross-functional stakeholder feedback / calibration.
- Identifies future business opportunities and NPI projects (~24 – 36 month) together with PM and R&D teams.
- Creates Supplier Strategy in full alignment with Sourcing strategies to define Supplier related spending, targets, negotiations, DFX projects and spend consolidation, etc.
- Program manage execution and ensure effective stakeholder communication and involvement.
Relentlessly drives impact to the bottom and top line through Supplier Performance Development and innovative negotiation approach:
- Implements defined negotiation roadmap, target setting and business reviews.
- Orchestrates Supplier related activities and communication between internal and external stakeholders to ensure one consistent Supplier approach.
- Encourages Suppliers to provide innovation opportunities.
- Facilitates and drives early involvement (incl. DfX) and related decision making.
Ensures operational impact through compliance, contract, and risk mgmt:
- Identifies and updates Supplier segmentation for critical parameters on a yearly basis (e.g. Risk, sole source, spend, data security).
- Ensures full compliance regarding sustainability and regulatory requirements.
- Manage Supplier contracting according to defined standards & procedures.
- Conduct Supplier risk assessments and define, track, and manage corresponding mitigation and contingency plans in alignment with stakeholders.
- Continuously drives time to market and lead time reduction. Expediency is the key metric for our mission.
- Cost reduction efforts with suppliers to help drive continuous improvement.
- Supplier risk management (financial, geopolitical).
- Delivery to all scheduled Product Life Cycle phase gates.
- Quality metrics (DPPM, SCARs, Aged SCARs, etc.).
- BS degree in Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance, or related field.
- 15+ years of experience in electronics manufacturing, including process engineering and/or quality roles.
- Experience in lean manufacturing implementation.
- Experience reducing cycle time and improving labor efficiency.
- Experience in data center related system and component level quality control.
- Experience creating, implementing, and maintaining internal quality systems/document management systems, standards/SOPs for internal and external applications.
- Experience in new product development and successfully launching new products to Volume.
- Experience assessing supplier capability.
- Negotiations skills
- Supplier Strategy Development
- Source-2-Contract processes
- Contract Management
- Supplier Sustainability Management
- Supplier Risk Management
- Lean methodology
- Project Management
- IT tools and analytical methods
- Creating breakthrough Supplier strategies and programs to impact to the bottom and top line.
- Drives and orchestrates Supplier related decision-making processes with involvement of Senior Executive Management on both sides.
- Advanced degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical, or other related advanced degree.
- Diverse experience across multiple roles within electronics manufacturing at large scale operation.
- Experience with deep PCBA manufacturing, PSU manufacturing, system integration testing, reliability testing.
- Experience with immersion cooling system and server/rack assembly and test.
- Experience in large electronics manufacturing supply chain for data center hardware.
- Experience in variable engagement contract manufacturing models CM, ODM, JDM…etc.
This role is based out of Seattle or Santa Clara, CA.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Ultra-competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.