Naseem A. Malik
Data2Logistics is a leader in supply chain logistics, cost management, freight payment and advisory services, assisting hundreds of companies in the Global 1000, Fortune 1000 and SMB categories. For over 50 years the company has been helping blue-chip clients streamline their payments and logistics in order to generate greater efficiency and cost-savings.
Processing more than 120 million freight bills annually, valued in excess of $14B, they save shipping clients an average of 5%-15% in product shipping expenditures per year. D2L handles shippers’ bills from truckers, railroads, air and ocean carriers, and package delivery companies; it also manages transportation cost information for shippers. The company’s web-based routing tool allows its customers to easily access carrier and transportation information.
Headquartered in Fort Myers, FL, the company has a global footprint with locations in the Netherlands and Philippines, pays invoices in 25 different currencies and supports 29 different languages. The company is owned by Platinum Equity and was one of their first acquisitions over 20 years ago.
VP, Applied Logistics Analytics
The purpose of this position is to create a transformational business for D2L around using data to provide prescriptive analytics for D2L clients and / or prospects. This strategic advisory business line was inspired by one of D2L’s largest clients, and will be integrated into D2L’s solution suite as an additional offering to their entire clientele.
- Create a standalone business unit that provides value added services using data analytics.
- Using a current major D2L client as the model, identify specific optimization opportunities using data analytics to recommend logistic optimization initiatives.
- Responsible for the continued development of Data2InformBI which is the business intelligence platform for D2L clients. Data2InformBI includes dashboards, and reports focused on providing data analytics for D2L clients.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to identify and prioritize the product roadmap for the organization.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or sciences; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of logistics experience and the proven ability to optimize the supply chain utilizing data analytics.
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and project manage all initiatives from the planning phase through to execution.
- Experience in starting up a business unit or a company.
- Strong understanding of supply chain and logistics management and identifying and implementing value added solutions.
- Strong understanding of transportation logistics structure and optimization initiatives within the industry.
- Strong knowledge of the supply chain technology landscape (current provider solutions) and highly motivated to stay informed regarding emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of supply chain financial modeling and processes.
- Self-motivated leader with a proven record of exceeding KPIs
- Experience identifying and implementing change management throughout the organization to ensure adoption of new processes and procedures.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and insights to senior business leaders and client in a relevant and actionable manner.
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example.
- Experienced in collaborating with IT to ensure that solutions comply with industry data standards including GDPR, CCPA, and SOC.
- Strong background in leveraging technology and data sciences to provide business solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think outside of the box to find solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to effectively manage change with both clients and within the internal organization.
- Project management skills.
Ft. Myers, FL or remote.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.
President & CEO